The blog post of Snap And Lock Flooring was posted at May 17, 2017 at 4:19 pm. This image is published in the Floor category. Snap And Lock Flooring is tagged with Snap And Lock Flooring, Snap, And, Lock, Flooring..
Snapsnap (snap),USA pronunciation v., snapped, snap•ping, n., adj., adv.
- to make a sudden, sharp, distinct sound;
crack, as a whip;
- to click, as a mechanism or the jaws or teeth coming together.
- to move, strike, shut, catch, etc., with a sharp sound, as a door, lid, or lock.
- to break suddenly, esp. with a sharp, cracking sound, as something slender and brittle: The branch snapped.
- to act or move with quick or abrupt motions of the body: to snap to attention.
- to take a photograph, esp. without formal posing of the subject.
- to make a quick or sudden bite or grab (often fol. by at).
- to utter a quick, sharp sentence or speech, esp. a command, reproof, retort, etc. (often fol. by at).
- to be radiant;
flash, as the eyes.
- to seize with or take, buy, or obtain as with a quick bite or grab (fol. by up or off): The bargains were snapped up.
- to secure, judge, vote, etc., hastily: They snapped the bill through Congress.
- to cause to make a sudden, sharp sound: to snap one's fingers.
- to crack (a whip).
- to bring, strike, shut, open, operate, etc., with a sharp sound or movement: to snap a lid down.
- to address or interrupt (a person) quickly and sharply.
- to say or utter (words, a command, a retort, etc.) in a quick, sharp manner: to snap complaints.
- to break suddenly, esp. with a cracking sound: to snap a stick in half.
- to take a photograph of, esp. quickly.
- to transfer (a line) to a surface by means of a chalk line.
- [Football.]to put (the ball) into play by tossing it back to the quarterback or other member of the offensive backfield, esp. from between the legs when bent over double and facing the line of scrimmage;
- [Hunting.]to fire (a shot) quickly, esp. without raising the gun to aim from the eye.
- snap one's fingers at. See finger (def. 16).
- snap out of, to free oneself from;
recover from: It took him a long time to snap out of his grief.
- snap someone's head off. See bite (def. 20).
- snap to:
- to come to attention: The troops snapped to when the colonel walked in.
- to shape up: If you don't snap to and study, you'll flunk the course.
- a quick, sudden action or movement, as the flick of a whip or the breaking of a twig.
- a short, sharp sound, as that caused by breaking a twig or closing a latch.
- a catch or fastener that closes by pressure and clicks together.
- briskness, vigor, or energy: That song has a lot of snap.
- a quick, sharp speech or manner of speaking: He uttered his commands with a snap.
- a quick or sudden bite or grab, as at something: The fish ate with little snaps.
- something obtained by or as by biting or grabbing: a snap of food.
- a brittle cookie.
- a short spell or period, as of cold weather: an unexpected cold snap.
- a snapshot.
- an easy, profitable, or agreeable position, piece of work, or the like: This job is a snap.
- [Football.]the act or an instance of snapping the ball.
- a snap bean.
- [Informal.]a snapdragon.
- [Brit.]a packed lunch, as that carried by a worker or traveler.
- not give or care a snap of one's fingers for, to regard with indifference;
treat lightly. Also, not give or care a snap.
- fastening or closing with a click or snap, as a device fitted with a spring catch: a snap lock.
- made, done, taken, etc., suddenly or offhand: a snap judgment.
- easy or simple.
- in a brisk, sudden manner.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Locklock1 (lok),USA pronunciation n.
- a device for securing a door, gate, lid, drawer, or the like in position when closed, consisting of a bolt or system of bolts propelled and withdrawn by a mechanism operated by a key, dial, etc.
- a contrivance for fastening or securing something.
- (in a firearm)
- the mechanism that explodes the charge;
- safety (def. 4).
- any device or part for stopping temporarily the motion of a mechanism.
- an enclosed chamber in a canal, dam, etc., with gates at each end, for raising or lowering vessels from one level to another by admitting or releasing water.
- an air lock or decompression chamber.
- complete and unchallenged control;
an unbreakable hold: The congresswoman has a lock on the senatorial nomination.
- someone or something certain of success;
sure thing: He's a lock to win the championship.
- [Wrestling.]any of various holds, esp. a hold secured on the arm, leg, or head: leg lock.
- [Horol.](in an escapement) the overlap between a tooth of an escape wheel and the surface of the pallet locking it.
- a projection or recession in the mating face of a forging die.
- lock, stock, and barrel, completely;
including every part, item, or facet, no matter how small or insignificant: We bought the whole business, lock, stock, and barrel.
- under lock and key, securely locked up: The documents were under lock and key.
- to fasten or secure (a door, window, building, etc.) by the operation of a lock or locks.
- to shut in a place fastened by a lock or locks, as for security or restraint.
- to make fast or immovable by or as if by a lock: He locked the steering wheel on his car.
- to make fast or immovable, as by engaging parts: to lock the wheels of a wagon.
- to join or unite firmly by interlinking or intertwining: to lock arms.
- to hold fast in an embrace: She was locked in his arms.
- to move (a ship) by means of a lock or locks, as in a canal (often fol. by through, in, out, down, or up).
- to furnish with locks, as a canal.
- to become locked: This door locks with a key.
- to become fastened, fixed, or interlocked: gears that lock into place.
- to go or pass by means of a lock or locks, as a vessel.
- to construct locks in waterways.
- lock horns, to come into conflict;
clash: to lock horns with a political opponent.
- lock in:
- to commit unalterably: to lock in the nomination of the party's candidates.
- (of an investor) to be unable or unwilling to sell or shift securities.
- lock off, to enclose (a waterway) with a lock.
- lock on, to track or follow a target or object automatically by radar or other electronic means.
- lock out:
- to keep out by or as if by a lock.
- to subject (employees) to a lockout.
- lock up:
- to imprison for a crime.
- to make (type) immovable in a chase by securing the quoins.
- to fasten or secure with a lock or locks.
- to lock the doors of a house, automobile, etc.
- to fasten or fix firmly, as by engaging parts.
Flooringfloor•ing (flôr′ing, flōr′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a floor.
- floors collectively.
- materials for making floors.
Snap And Lock Flooring have 7 attachments including Bruce Lock And Fold Hardwood Flooring Video - YouTube, Outdoor-PP-Click-Tile-Snap-Lock-Flooring-Price, How To Install Click-Lock Laminate Flooring, Ambient Strand Woven Bamboo Flooring Carbonized Click Lock Snap Together, Outdoor PP Click Tile Snap Lock Flooring, Base Floor Modular Flooring Tile That Interlocks And Floats About 1/2\, DIY Network. Following are the pictures:
But grey is actually a simple colour that tends nevertheless easy-to fit with additional hues more comparison. So the selected colour Snap And Lock Flooring is suitable for people who need to employ simple hues like white. You should consider these recommendations and criteria in selecting color mixtures to acquire the combination right coloring shade. Pick a color to paint the surfaces a shiny shade combinations of dull.
The bright shades are intended listed here is not so dazzling shiny colour, because Snap And Lock Flooring with striking colors' color combination will actually build the effect tacky. Select colors that are comfortable although vivid but soft. For instance, light-blue, turf green, white, and others. But you must choose the ideal mixture, even though combination with other colors that are happier nor restricted.