The blog post about Spinach Artichoke Dip Olive Garden was uploaded at June 4, 2017 at 11:00 pm. This image is uploaded in the Garden category. Spinach Artichoke Dip Olive Garden is tagged with Spinach Artichoke Dip Olive Garden, Spinach, Artichoke, Dip, Olive, Garden..
Spinachspin•ach (spin′ich),USA pronunciation n.
- a plant, Spinacia oleracea, cultivated for its edible, crinkly or flat leaves.
- the leaves.
Artichokear•ti•choke (är′ti chōk′),USA pronunciation n.
- a tall, thistlelike composite plant, Cynara scolymus, native to the Mediterranean region, of which the numerous scalelike bracts and receptacle of the immature flower head are eaten as a vegetable.
- the large, rounded, closed flower head itself.
- See Jerusalem artichoke. Also called globe artichoke (for defs. 1, 2).
Dipdip1 (dip),USA pronunciation v., dipped or (Archaic) dipt;
- to plunge (something, as a cloth or sponge) temporarily into a liquid, so as to moisten it, dye it, or cause it to take up some of the liquid: He dipped the brush into the paint bucket.
- to raise or take up by a bailing, scooping, or ladling action: to dip water out of a boat; to dip ice cream from a container.
- to lower and raise: to dip a flag in salutation.
- to immerse (a sheep, hog, etc.) in a solution to destroy germs, parasites, or the like.
- to make (a candle) by repeatedly plunging a wick into melted tallow or wax.
- to lower and rehoist (a yard of a lugsail) when coming about in tacking.
- [Archaic.]to baptize by immersion.
- [Obs.]to moisten or wet as if by immersion.
- to plunge into water or other liquid and emerge quickly: The boat dipped into the waves.
- to put the hand, a dipper, etc., down into a liquid or a container, esp. in order to remove something (often fol. by in or into): He dipped into the jar for an olive.
- to withdraw something, esp. in small amounts (usually fol. by in or into): to dip into savings.
- to sink or drop down: The sun dipped below the horizon.
- to incline or slope downward: At that point the road dips into a valley.
- to decrease slightly or temporarily: Stock-market prices often dip on Fridays.
- to engage slightly in a subject (often fol. by in or into): to dip into astronomy.
- to read here and there in a book, subject, or author's work (often fol. by in or into): to dip into Plato.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]to take snuff.
dip′pa•ble, adj., n.
- the act of dipping.
- that which is taken up by dipping.
- a quantity taken up by dipping;
the amount that a scoop, ladle, dipper, etc., will hold.
- a scoop of ice cream.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]a liquid or soft substance into which something is dipped.
- a creamy mixture of savory foods for scooping with potato chips, crackers, and the like, often served as an hors d'oeuvre, esp. with cocktails.
- a momentary lowering;
a sinking down.
- a moderate or temporary decrease: a dip in stock-market prices.
- a downward extension, inclination, slope, or course.
- the amount of such extension.
- a hollow or depression in the land.
- a brief swim: She took a dip in the ocean and then sat on the beach for an hour.
- [Geol., Mining.]the downward inclination of a vein or stratum with reference to the horizontal.
- the angular amount by which the horizon lies below the level of the eye.
- Also called angle of dip, inclination, magnetic dip, magnetic inclination. the angle that a freely rotating magnetic needle makes with the plane of the horizon.
- a short, downward plunge, as of an airplane.
- a candle made by repeatedly dipping a wick into melted tallow or wax.
- [Gymnastics.]an exercise on the parallel bars in which the elbows are bent until the chin is on a level with the bars, and then the body is elevated by straightening the arms.
- a pickpocket.
- at the dip, not fully raised;
halfway up the halyard: an answering pennant flown at the dip.Cf. close (def. 65b).
Oliveol•ive (ol′iv),USA pronunciation n.
- an evergreen tree, Olea europaea, of Mediterranean and other warm regions, cultivated chiefly for its fruit. Cf. olive family.
- the fruit of this tree, a small oval drupe, eaten as a relish and used as a source of oil.
- Also called olive wood. the wood of this tree, valued for ornamental work.
- the foliage of this tree.
- a wreath of it.
- any of various related or similar trees.
- See olive branch.
- the ocher green or dull yellow green of the unripe olive fruit.
- of, pertaining to, or made of olives, their foliage, or their fruit.
- of the color olive.
- tinged with this color: an olive complexion.
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
This article of Spinach Artichoke Dip Olive Garden have 9 photos , they are Photo Of Olive Garden Hot Spinach And Artichoke Dip, Olive Garden Spinach Artichoke Dip Girl Gone Veggie Girlgoneveggie Erin Smith, Spinach Artichoke Dip – Olive Garden Recipe, Spinach Artichoke Dip Is A Snack Dip That Everyone Loves. This Olive Garden Copy Cat, Spinach Artichoke Dip Is A Snack Dip That Everyone Loves. This Olive Garden Copy Cat, This Copycat Dip Is A Fantastic Appetizer. Artichoke Hearts And Spinach Are Baked In A, Hot Artichoke-Spinach Dip, Olive Garden Hot Artichoke Dip, Olive Garden Hot Artichoke Spinach Dip Recipe. Below are the pictures:
We would prefer to talk about some tips about workbench before talking about Spinach Artichoke Dip Olive Garden. There are some important things you need to know and consider in picking an office chair on your business. Choose a certain company office seats, office chairs normally have a guarantee of 24 months, both feet of the seat, hydraulic, as well as the forearms of the chair during the predetermined (NEW).
Select a seat based on the budget / requires of one's firm. Modify along with of your business furniture of the chair together with color and your style. Be sure to select a seat that has delicate when you take a seat or a comfortable foam.
Along with that, sometimes we are perplexed. Spinach Artichoke Dip Olive Garden that we need while is vital, but on the other-hand we also experience pity, office chairs where we have been there it's merely the form and coloring have been unsuitable.